Leica X2 is an upgrade from Leica X1, an advanced compact with APS-C sized sensor and 24mm f/2.8 lens (equivalent to 36mm). X2 will fix X1 problems such as slow auto focus, and no electronic viewfinder. Image resolution is improved to 16 MP, and ISO range 100-12500. Unfortunately the LCD screen resolution remain low at 230K.
Here’s Leica X2 specifications:
- 16 MP APS-C sized sensor
- fixed Leica 24mm f/2.8 lens
- faster auto focus with face detection
- Made in Germany (hand made, high precision)
- ISO 100-12500
- Shutter speed: 30s-1/2000s
- 5 fps continuous shooting, 8 fps with fixed exposure
- 2.7 LCD with 230k resolution.
- Leica viso-flex electronic viewfinder resolution 1.4 million dots
- Price: $1900