According to rumor, Sony A99 is coming on September 12. It is a full frame camera sporting 24 MP CMOS sensor. It will feature translucent mirror technology (SLT).
Here’s the leaked Sony A99 specs
- 24 MP full frame sensor
- ISO 100-25600 (50 is available)
- 1/8000 max shutter speed
- 10 fps continuous shooting
- 102 Autofocus points
- Full HD video recording 1920×1080/60p
- 3″ tiltable LCD 921k resolution
- SD and Memory Stick card slot
The specs looks promising and very competitive in full frame camera market. Four years ago, Sony announces A900, Sony first full frame camera. A99 resolution is the same as A900, but its quality and technology is significantly better.
Sony A99 will compete with hugely popular Canon 5D mark III and Nikon D800Related Post: