Fujifilm joins the advanced compact camera club by announcing Fuji XF1. The spec is similar to Canon S100/Nikon P310. It has versatile 25-100mm zoom lens with f/1.8 max aperture in the wide end. It has 12 MP, 2/3 inch Fuji own made sensor.
The sensor inside is probably the same to Fuji X10. This sensor is bigger than the one used in most advanced compact camera in the market, including Canon S100, Canon G12 and Nikon P7700. Therefore, you can expect higher image quality from Fuji XF1
Like Canon S100 and Nikon P310, Fuji XF1 does not have hot shoe for external flash. XF1 is designed for photography enthusiasts who is looking for pocketable yet reliable camera.
Fuji XF1 spec
- Compact, high-end, with the appearance of three kinds of colors (black, red, brown)
- 12 million pixel 2/3 inch EXR-CMOS sensor with EXR-Auto
- High-speed processing and high-speed response time
- 4 times Fujinon optical manual zoom lens (equivalent to 35mm camera 25-100mm), combined with digital zoom up to eight times
- F1.8 (Wide) – F4.9 (Telephoto)
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Full manual feature
- Bright, clear 3.0 inches / 460,000-pixel LCD screen
- 360 ° seamless mobile panorama function
- 11 Art Filter effects and 5 “film simulation modes for creative shooting, plus the relative displacement of the two 2D photos to create a 3D photo 3D shooting
- Full HD video capabilities, camera support manual optical zoom and Auto Scene Recognition
- Dedicated camera bag is optional